Skip to main content

Strict security makes managing multiple accounts difficult

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Klaviyo is making things way too hard with their strict security measures. For example, can they at least keep me signed in for a while? Someone on this forum mentioned it before. Even financial websites like Stripe allow this. There’s no reason to sign in every single day on the same device, and the reCAPTCHA is super annoying.

Secondly, I have multiple websites for the same brand using Klaviyo. Not being able to open multiple sessions with different accounts at the same time is super frustrating. They claim it's for security, but this is the first software company I’ve seen do this. We sometimes need to copy settings and email content between accounts. While the latest update has made this a bit easier, we still need that function fully available. There’s no reason to lock that up. It's really inconvenient.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @fr3eze

Thanks for sharing this with us! 

I definitely can understand why this is a frustrating part of our security measure. While our goal is to keep you and other customers as safe as possible as you have highly valuable information in your account and phishing attempts are always evolving, I’m happy to pass along this alteration to the security measure as a feature request! 

Thanks for sharing your voice and trusting us with your feedback,

-Taylor