Skip to main content

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to add my client as a managed customer, below is a screenshot of the error I get when entering the correct API key, name and email address.

Their klaviyo account is paid not free. I have reached out to partners@klaviyo.com and had have chased up, it’s been close to two weeks and I’ve not heard back…

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there @JamesOM

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue! 

Have you heard anything back from our partner team about this issue yet? 

If not I wonder if any of our partner Champions can lend their insight of what might be happening here? @Ashley I. @Kylie W @In the Inbox @Adam Ragsdale 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

@JamesOM Have you confirmed that the email address you are sending the request to is the Owner of the Klaviyo account? 

I have had this error before when sending the request to a client’s email that was an Admin or Manager on the account - but it has to go to the Owner. 

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Hi @JamesOM 

In addition to what @Ashley I. mentioned, I ran into this issue once before. I spoke with my PSM about it and there was an issue where the email address for the owner was not assigned correctly on the backend. If you are still having trouble, I’d reach out to your Partner Success Manager to take a look.

Good luck.

@In the Inbox