Solved

Troubleshooting Cancelling My Billing Subscription

• 9 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

It’s been several weeks / months I am trying to unsubscribe my account and they are keeping me charging every month. How can I just stop paying for something I don’t use ???? Impossible to be in touch with someone. HELP!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 9 September 2021, 20:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Alexrcdi

Thank you for sharing your problem with us. I am deeply sorry and apologize for this inconvenience you’ve experienced! 

It seems the problem is that there were duplicate accounts created for your business LILY ROSEE, both with the same account name, however different email addresses associated with each account. 

You can cancel your account and billing cycle in your paid LILY ROSEE account by navigating to Account > Billing > Billing Preferences > Plan Overview > Manage Subscriptions. The Cancellation process is outlined step-by-step in this Help Center documentation. I would reach back out to Support directly if you encounter any further issues with that process. Support will be able to take action in their actual account if it is needed.

Do you mind sharing where you got stuck in this situation to hopefully help other users who might be experiencing this same issue? 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, 

Taylor