Solved

Use all available profiles

• 31 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi - sorry but i am pulling my hair out.  Any help would be appreciated.

I am a new business and I have 391 profiles available in klaviyo

But they are not all available in any list and I can’t find where to add ALL profiles into one singular main list.

Im lost

icon

Best answer by David To 31 July 2021, 15:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Fat Boy,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Despite having 391 active profiles within Klaviyo, I would first consider if these contacts have actually opted in to receiving marketing material from you. Typically a number of these active profiles may have joined your Klaviyo account through general engagement such as abandoning their checkout, made a purchase from you, etc that would have been synced to Klaviyo to be eligible to send follow up emails; but have not provided explicit consent to join your marketing list or receive marketing materials. You can learn more about your active profiles and how they may have been added to your Klaviyo account through the Understanding Who Is in Your Account Help Center Article. 

If all 391 of these contacts shared explicit consent to join your marketing list but are not in one, you can add them to a list by first creating a segment to capture these contacts. Next you can then either export this segment as a .CSV to be imported into an existing Klaviyo list or you can simply convert this segment into a list. You can find instructions on how to achieve this in the How to Export All People in Your Account Help center Article. In addition, other resources that I would suggest reviewing are:

Thanks for being a Klaviyo Community member!

David