Skip to main content
Solved

Website not allowing flow creation

• 8 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, for the past 2 days I have been unable to create a flow. It does not matter which flow I select or even creating one from scratch. The website stops on the create flow screen and never progresses.  I get the spinning wheel that never stops spinning.  Also I have tried to submit a message but that keeps giving me an error also.

I am on the free plan currently but with the trouble I am having even using the site I am leery about getting on a paid plan. There seems to be no support at all. All the options they provide to get help are unavailable or not working.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @A. Elias,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Have you tried using a separate browser or an incognito window? I would also try clearing your cookies & cache on your current browser. Often times, it’s a browser extension or cookies that causes an issue creating a flow.

Perhaps you can outline which suggestions have already been provided by support and we’ll brainstorm some potential alternative solutions here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Badge +1

i am having this issue too… did you manage to resolve it?

Badge +1

Hey thanks for the replies. I was able resolve the issue.  First I opened the website in an incognito/private window. Ultimately I cleared my cache etc and I haven’t had any problems since then. Hope the helps someone else.