Solved

What happens if I change the organization website and default sender email when using shared sending domain?

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

We are planning on changing the organization website and the default sender email address. We are currently using a shared sending domain.

If I make these changes, may keep sending campaigns and flows as regular or do I have wait for a while?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 20 October 2023, 17:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @rmata

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

How long have you been an existing Klaviyo user? As you are using our shared domain, changing the default sender email address won’t affect deliverability too much as any mis-alignment between your sender email and the sending domain (klaviyomail.com) will have higher bounce rates and lower deliverability already. 

If you are interested in improving your business’s deliverability, I’d suggest to set up a dedicated sending domain, and then align your sender address with your root domain that you set up in the DSD. When you do this, we do suggest altering your sending to warm your domain and build strong deliverability so you’re hitting inboxes successfully! I’d also recommend checking out this similar threads on the topic to help you gain more insight on this!  

Hope this helps!

-Taylor