Solved

Why Can't I change my organization full address on my account portal?

• 15 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hi there, 

I can’t change my change my organization full address on my account portal. 

Do you have any idea why? 

Thanks 

Magali 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 15 April 2022, 16:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @magalivegas

Sorry to hear about this inconvenience changing your organizational address! Would love to help! 

So it seems that there is nothing in your State/ Province / Region area. Once you fill this section in, you’ll be able to update your address in full and the button will be no longer grayed out!

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge

I am having the same problem and this is what is coming up?  It’s my UPS box with their address on it so it should be a valid address.  

Can you please help me with this.  I am home based and dont want my home address on all the emails. 

Thank you, 

Donna 

Badge

I’m having the exact same issue when I want to update my address as well. Klaviyo Support Team, please respond. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @EmmaElise,

Since the Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another, if you need to reach our support colleagues, I would advise using one of the many options listed in our How to contact support Help Center article. 

Though, I would also suggest running your address through USPS’s address validation tool to make sure you’re inputting a valid address. 

David

Badge

why can I not change my organisations full address - I have filled in all the fields and it won't allow me to update it. 

Please can support respond to mails 

I urgently need to send a newsletter but can't until the address is updated

I am running into the same issue. Very frustrating and no matter how many times I alter the info and type it in again, it continues to give me the error message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Knizlee

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Were the issues you were experiencing in the same activity session in your account? I would the following steps as well if you have already tried the steps listed above without success:

• logging out and back in
  • logging in via Incognito mode
  • clear your cache and cookies

Hope this helps!

-Taylor