Solved

Why can't I delete lists, edit forms or create new lists in my account?

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello - nothing seems to be working in my Klaviyo account suddenly!  It was working fine yesterday and first thing this morning but not now.  I can’t delete lists, make changes to my forms or even set up new lists.

Anyone have any ideas why?  I don’t currently have any support as just setting up my account and will upgrade to a paid version once I am ready to start sending emails. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 23 February 2023, 16:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @abbysourdough

Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing issues in your account! I looked up your website and the bread and pastries look delicious! 😋 

Are you still experiencing this problem? According to / the Klaviyo status page, no incidents were reported for yesterday. Normally when users are experiencing issues like this in their account, there could be a lot of possible reasons why the issue exists. To narrow down this issue, would you mind walking through these troubleshooting steps to see if one rectifies the issue? 

• Clearing your cache and cookies
  • Logging out and back into your Klaviyo account
  • Double checking that your ad blockers, anti-viral softwares, or network filters/firewalls aren’t preventing these pages to load
  • Ensuring that the browser you are using is up to date
  • Try logging into your account via an Incognito Window

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor