Solved

Why Can't I Upgrade my Plan?

• 6 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hey everyone, does anyone else have issues with their billing on Klaviyo? I have many customers on this platform, but for some reason for one of the customers, I am unable to get out of the FREE Version of the software. The billing went through last month with no problems, but it didn’t allow me to send the right amount. The past three days I tried three different credit cards to upgrade the account another tier higher or swap out billing methods. Nothing seems to work. I don’t get an error message. Once I click the upgrade button, the window just sits and nothing happens. 

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 8 December 2020, 22:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @MT Consulting - thanks so much for sharing this experience on the Community forum! I saw that our Support team was able to confirm your account upgrade already, but I wanted to follow up here as well. I’m so sorry that you had this experience with upgrading your account and updating your billing method. Sometimes a refresh or clearing of the cookies/browser history will help jog the loading on the page. 

Additionally, it’s worth noting that Klaviyo does not support multiple credit cards in a single account, and that the credit card address must also match the Organization’s address as well. I don’t believe this is something you ran into when you tried to Upgrade your plan, but mentioning in case others have trouble with this action.

You can find more details on Billing and Plan Upgrades in this article.

Thanks, 
-Cass.