Solved

Why cant I see my campaign history after downgrading to free plan ?

• 8 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

My account was suspended for payment like a month ago. Is it normal I can not see the history of my campaigns anymore in free plan?

Also, I used to pay $70. Now the the minimum payment plan is $100 How this could happens from month to the other one.

Ant the most important question. If I upgrade again I will be able to see my all my settings and the history of my campaigns performance?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 July 2023, 22:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @irossss01

Welcome to the Community, happy to help! 

If you downgrade to a free plan, you should not be still getting billed and should have all the same access to campaigns, flows, reporting etc.

If this is what you’re experiencing, this issue might be that you have duplicate accounts and have logged into a preexisting account that is on a free plan and does not have your latest account data. I would recommend downgrading to a free plan on your paid plan following these instructions  and reach out to our support team to close your duplicate free account to prevent this same event in the future. 

If you are not sure which account has your data, I would ask our support team under Billing Dispute > Other to hep you discover which account to close. It is likely it’s another account with the same login email details or it’s a similar company name with another email address.

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor