Solved

Why do I get the chatbot when I have a paid account?

• 13 June 2023
  • 1 reply

We have a paid subscription but the chat bot wont put me through to live chat human support.

It just bombards me with useless links and tells me I need a paid subscription to access live chat.

I’m trying to set up a new account and being forward to waste my time with this nonsense.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 June 2023, 23:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Chatbot is a Joke

Welcome to the Community. Sorry you have had a negative experience with Kira! 

I can see that you were able to access a member of our team each time you joined chat and were not prevented from doing so, happy to see that! Yes, as mentioned by a member of support, we’ve made some tweaks to the chatbot to help redirect you to documentation to solve your issues. As you provide more context to your issue the chatbot will be able to connect you to the best possible resources available. 

I could see that you are migrating from Mailchimp and were looking for resources, I’m happy to link some helpful resources we have on Community to make your migration as easy as possible! 

Hope these additional resources help you get off to a good start setting up your Klaviyo account. Our Community is here to help share strategies and insights to help you find success!

-Taylor