Solved

Why does customer service never respond?

• 29 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

This is probably the worst customer service I have ever encountered from any provider. \

Multiple service concerns in queue for 5+ days, a perfunctory answer on only one of them.

Nobody ever answers chat. I have it up waiting for a response literally all day.

What is going on where you can’t service customers paying as much for their email client as for the commerce site?

icon

Best answer by David To 30 March 2022, 20:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @jay_pro,

Sorry to hear about your experience contacting out Support team! 

Our colleagues work hard to address all of our user’s concerns in a timely manner but may run into some delays due to the influx of requests they receive. 

I took a look in the Support request you put in and can see that the two requests you submitted were responded to by our colleagues within three days. If you didn’t see their response, I would suggest checking your Spam and Promotional folders in case they ended up there. 

In addition, I also noticed you had a chance to speak with one of our colleague via the Live chat to resolve your issue after about an hour wait. Though the wait is not not ideal, we’re glad you were able to resolve your issue and appreciate your patience!

If you haven’t heard, we’re also launching a new headquarters in Sydney, Australia that would further alleviate some of these wait times when contacting out Support team. You can hear more about this news release from our Newsroom Blog

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community and have a great day!

David