Solved

Why does Klaviyo have "live chat" when I have to wait?

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been trying to receive help from Klaviyo customer support for days now and stayed in the live chat queue with promised that a “live agent” will be with me soon. Can we stop the fiction or at the very least tell the truth and say “ no one is coming and you need to sit back and deal with that on your own”. 

Live chat support is a benefit we are supposed to get. Please consider phone support or live interactive classes FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING! THe classes are all but useless to us. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 September 2023, 23:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey @mycrodrops, I know not as timely as a live chat but happy to help you troubleshoot here in the community! We’ve got quite a few Klaviyo Champions here in the forums to help you.

Anything specific giving you issues or needing help with?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @mycrodrops

Thanks for the shoutout @Spark Bridge Digital LLC! Yes, the Community is a great place to troubleshoot and share strategies with one another.

I can see that you were originally in contact with support earlier this month and did receive a response. While I am happy to hear you were able to get in contact, I’m sorry that there is still not a fix for your bug as I know how frustrating that can be.

Additionally, I was able to see that you did receive help from a Support member on your issue you submitted this week.

Happy to hear you were able to get the support you needed! 

-Taylor