Solved

Why does my sending domain page on account says "Could not load page. Please try again"

• 13 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to set up my sender domain. And initially it said it was pending.. but now every time I go to the page, it says ‘Could not load page. Please try again.’ 

This is under Settings > Email > Domains.

This issue has been happening for a few days now. I’ve tried different computers, cleared the cache, and different browsers. 

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 January 2024, 16:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Penny Packer91

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Happy to help.

This has been identified as a bug and I will follow up when this is fixed! 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Penny Packer91

I believe that this issue has been fixed. Do you mind testing this to confirm?

-Taylor

Badge +1

Hi @Penny Packer91

-Taylor

Hi Taylor. Thanks for your follow-up.

This issue has been resolved, and my sender domain has been authorized. However, can you please clarify the ‘warming process’ and does this relate to my emails still being sent to people’s ‘junk.’

Do I need to send more emails in order for it to be trusted? I feel this is holding me back immensely as I feel like I cannot fully reach my customers if all my emails are going into their junk folder. 

I'm having the same issue and it's been like that for 4 days now. Please assist!

Hi @Penny Packer91

-Taylor

Hi Taylor. Thanks for your follow-up.

This issue has been resolved, and my sender domain has been authorized. However, can you please clarify the ‘warming process’ and does this relate to my emails still being sent to people’s ‘junk.’

Do I need to send more emails in order for it to be trusted? I feel this is holding me back immensely as I feel like I cannot fully reach my customers if all my emails are going into their junk folder. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Sharp

This exact issue has been solved now. However, is there another issue you’re experiencing or do you see the ‘pending’ status on your Domain setting? If so I would suggest going through these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

• Ensure your TXT value isn’t missing your Public API Key (also known as your Account ID)
  • Investigate if the necessary DNS records have not been added to your domain (If you do not have access to these, you can re-add the branded sending domain in Klaviyo, but this time, please select the "static" option.  This will allow you to complete the branded sending domain set up with 3 x CNAME records and 1 x TXT record instead)

It should be noted that DNS records take up to 48 hrs to be added! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor