Solved

Why is my account disabled?

• 26 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Why is my account disabled and being reviewed?  I sent a test email out yesterday to 2 emails and it worked fine then I go to send my first newsletter to 13 people and it disbales my account and says it is under review?

Highly frustrating when this is the exact service the app says it supports. Can anyone give me some advice or help explain it?

icon

Best answer by caroline 26 February 2021, 16:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this experience with the Community! Someone from our team should be reaching out to you via email about your account verification. This Help Center article provides details about the account verification process. I’ll paste the relevant details below as well.

Best,

Caroline

The Account Verification Check

The majority of Klaviyo customers pass through an Account Verification Check without ever knowing because it occurs automatically, and in the background, as you start sending. Some accounts, however, will need to participate in a one-time, manual account review. During the manual review process, users will not be able to send any emails but will maintain access to their account.

When this happens, the account will be notified via an in-app notification and a member of our Compliance team will follow up with additional information. Once relevant details have been gathered and everything looks to be in line, the account can resume sending emails.

To reduce the chance of your account participating in the manual review process, we recommend taking the following actions before sending your first email:

We are dedicated to helping businesses be more successful with their owned marketing. This check ensures that great businesses, like yours, are protected and set up for success on Klaviyo.

If at any time you have questions or would like to speak with a member of our Compliance team directly, please contact our Success Team.