Solved

Why is my account disabled, and why is it taking so long to be approved?

• 28 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I have already tried plenty of things and replied several times to you guys, but untill now I haven’t recieved a single answer. Just one, asking me for a ton of information (wich I provided the same day), and 4 days later my account is still disabled. I already started a marketing project thta includes seding some ebooks to leads, but I have to send them 1 by 1 because my account doesn’t work.

This is my last resort hoping that FINALLY someone is gonna help me.

icon

Best answer by Dov 29 April 2021, 17:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @CarlosV,

First, I want to apologize for the trouble you’ve had so far getting your account unblocked.

If you had recently set-up your Klaviyo account, it sounds like you triggered our one-time manual compliance check which is done to ensure the security of newer accounts. Typically, our manual reviews turn around quickly.

As of now, it seems as though your account has been verified – thanks so much for your patience on this and apologies for any frustration it has caused. 

Badge +1

Can you please help me I have the same issue - I have replied to the Klaviyo team and my account is still disabled! I am desperately awaiting it to be activated so I can launch my product!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Patria

Please see my response to your similar question in this thread. 

Best,

Taylor