Solved

Why should I use klaviyo if I don't have an e-commerce?

• 24 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

I have a client who wants to use Klaviyo. He has wordpress and sells services. One of the strengths that I see in Klaviyo is the issue of super segmentation that could be very useful, but with the issue of flows, the only metric triggers that I find are "Active on the site". I also want to ask if there is any way to collect data through a fixed contact form that is on the page with the Klaviyo open API. Does anyone else use Klaviyo to sell services? How have your results been?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 24 February 2023, 23:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @valen

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

I would definitely say there are benefits to using Klaviyo even if you aren’t an ecommerce business. For instance, you’re right the power of our segmentation is amazing for specialized sending and personalized messages for your loyal customers. It should also be mentioned that you can install our onsite tracking on your client's WP site which would then allow you to publish our forms on your site and get that customer info you need from those who want your services.

I’d recommend checking out these threads of Community users who had similar questions! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor