Solved

Add To Cart Flow - Landing Page Trigger

• 5 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

So I’ve successfully installed the code and inputted the class name so my flow triggers when cart is abandoned on the PRODUCT PAGE 

However I am using the Turbo theme and found that the flow doesn't trigger when “Add To Cart” is clicked and abandoned with the “Featured Product” Element which you can put on the landing page. 

I’ve gone in and installed the same code in the “Featured Product” Template on the backend but nothing has changed. 

Any solutions to this? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 6 January 2022, 19:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Bayeet,

Thank you for sharing this with us in the community! I’m glad to hear you were able to successfully get everything working on the product page.

You may want to double-check that the Viewed Product tracking snippet is also installed on the “Featured Product” page, since that is a pre-requisite to getting the Added to Cart snippet to work on any page.

Also keep in mind the Added to Cart snippet for Shopify, is designed for use on the product pages only at this time and may take some further tweaking to get it to function on other pages. With that said, I recommend checking out the threads linked below on installing Added to Cart using the Turbo theme and adding Added to Cart without a “Add to Cart” button which you may find helpful:

Thanks for being a member of our community.