Solved

Add To Cart is not showing up in my clients metrics?? Please Help!

• 10 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I’m having some issues with getting the add to cart metric to show up on my analytics.

I have successfully added the “Viewed Product” and “Active On Site” Metric, but now i’m struggling to get the “Add To Cart” metric to show up.

I’ve followed Klaviyo’s step by step on finding the ID and replicating the Shopify stores ID snippet to the coding side of Shopify. 

The Metric still does not show up.

Any advice? 

Thank you!

Lee

icon

Best answer by David To 10 March 2022, 21:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Leesalinas97 

Thanks for posting your question regarding the Add to Cart event in Klaviyo. While troubleshooting further with Klaviyo support might be the next step to ensure this works for you, I wanted to share that the Add to Cart event is a separate event altogether from the Viewed Product and Active on Site events. 

You do need to have the Viewed Product event installed as well, but there is some additional code needed thats specific to enabling the Add to Cart functionality and event in Klaviyo. 

This guide walks through exactly what is needed for the Add to Cart setup.
https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001396711-Guide-to-Creating-an-Added-to-Cart-Event-for-Shopify

I hope this helps!

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Leesalinas97,

Adding to @In the Inbox’s great suggestion, I was curious to know if your button also has a Class notation in addition to an ID. If so, you’ll want to follow the instructions under the Alternate Snippet for "Add to Cart" Button without a Button ID section. 

There’s also a number of Community post on this topic that I believe you may find helpful. I’ve included some below that other Community members have found helpful in resolving their issue:

I hope this helps!

David