Solved

Campaigns Not Sending Although It Says Delivered

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have sent several email campaigns as my email list has grown. My read rate recently dropped significantly. I now have an email list of just over 50 people, and my last two emails seem that they did not go through to most of my recipients:

My campaign at 5:44AM this morning says it was delivered to 100% of profiles, but speaking with someone who I know that is on the email list, he didn’t even get it in his spam folder. Other profiles that tend to be highly engaged with my emails haven’t opened this one either. I can confirm that I landed in another person’s spam folder for the November 9th email, when usually I have landed in his inbox in the past.

A few questions:

1. What could be preventing my emails from going through completely (not even landing in people’s spam folders)?
  1. I set up my dedicated domain when I saw how low my open rate was. How do I check that it was set up correctly with my Google Domain account.
  2. Could there be any other reason why my open rates had dropped so dramatically that I should look into?

I have a question from this help article where it says:

• Existing Klaviyo customers moving to a dedicated sending domain, DO NOT have to warm your infrastructure again, as long as you have:
    • A domain that has been registered for at least 30 days AND 
    • You’ve used the domain to send email already (e.g., you used this domain in the past with a prior email service provider or with Klaviyo in your from address).

1. Since I’ve previously sent emails from the email address connected to my domain (ex: domainname.com), does that mean that I’ve already sent emails using the domain name? Or since I’ve just registered the Klaviyo domain (send.domainname.com) do I need to follow the warming up protocols? It seems previously engaged email recipients did not even receive my email from this morning (I can confirm that one profile who has been opening all of my previous emails did not get my email this morning).

Thanks for your guidance and support!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 27 November 2023, 18:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @karenatelmaexchange!

For this issue, I’d recommend filing a ticket with Support as it can be highly account-specific.

Best,

Brian