Skip to main content

In the Dashboards area, I use an Overview Dashboard to keep track of the conversions of flows and campaigns over the month. It seems that overnight it has been updated to round up the sale number to the nearest pound. This is really annoying and no longer gives an accurate Klaviyo attributed conversion. Is there a way to change this back? 

Hi @topgummy ,

I understand how crucial it is to have precise data for making informed decisions about your email marketing campaigns. The recent update to the Overview Dashboard rounding up the sale numbers can indeed affect the accuracy of your Klaviyo attributed conversions.

Check Klaviyo Settings: Sometimes, updates can revert settings. Navigate to your Klaviyo account settings and see if there’s an option to customize how numbers are displayed. Look specifically for any settings related to currency formatting or number rounding.

I hope this helps resolve the issue promptly.

Hi @topgummy ,

I understand how crucial it is to have precise data for making informed decisions about your email marketing campaigns. The recent update to the Overview Dashboard rounding up the sale numbers can indeed affect the accuracy of your Klaviyo attributed conversions.

Check Klaviyo Settings: Sometimes, updates can revert settings. Navigate to your Klaviyo account settings and see if there’s an option to customize how numbers are displayed. Look specifically for any settings related to currency formatting or number rounding.

I hope this helps resolve the issue promptly.

There doesn’t seem to be a setting for this anywhere?