Solved

Conversion Rate by Link

• 4 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello everyone,

Does Klaviyo provide conversion rates for each link with an email?

If not, I’d love to see a conversion rate provided in the link activity page of a Campaign.

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 6 June 2021, 16:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Andrew.Walters,

At this time we do track conversions for each link clicked in an email. Klaviyo uses a last-touch attribution model where the last email opened or clicked is credited with a conversion if one takes place within the attribution window set in your account settings. 

You can, however, create segments to identify who is clicking the links and has placed an order from a given campaign. You would fill in the blanks with the campaign name, the URL of the link, and the campaign name.

If you want to be sure that the customers did not also click another link in the campaign, you could add this definition as well, where the blank would be the other URLs in the campaign. You would need to set up multiple of these, if the Campaign had multiple additional links:

I can certainly go ahead and submit a product enhancement to our product team.

Have a nice weekend!

Julie

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Julie, thanks for the response.

More specifically, I’d like a quick way to know the conversion rate of specific links in specific emails.

I understand Klaviyo uses last touch to attribute revenue, but I’m want to understand the conversions rates of specific links in an email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Andrew.Walters,

Thank you for this feedback!

At this time, Klaviyo does not have the capability to calculate and provide the conversion rates for specific links found in a specific email. 

Although not automatically, with the workaround provided by @julie.accardo, this should allow you to manually calculate these conversion rates of these links. 

Conversion rate is calculated as the number of conversions attributed to an email divided by the number of recipients of the email. With the segmentation rule provided by Julie, the segment would highlight the number of contacts who have placed an order attributed to that specific link which you can then divide by the number of recipients in your campaign to receive the conversion rate of that particiular link in that email. 

Hope this helps!

David