Solved

CTR Reporting

Badge

Hi, I’m having an issue finding CTR reporting (not click rate) reporting within Klavyio, it seems to have disappeared. I see it on the Dashboard as an overall metric, but I do not see it as an option when building out custom reports; is there a reason why this was removed?

icon

Best answer by retention 6 May 2024, 21:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

@starfox221 Can you confirm what you mean by CTR if not Click Through Rate? That’s what CTR stands for :)

Badge

Hi Kalia, I do mean click through rate. However, Klaviyo also reports on click rate (which as I understand is a different metric). Is Click rate the same as CTR in the platform? 

The benchmark has both: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

For what it’s worth, I’ve seen CTR (click through rate) defined both as clicks over open, and as clicks over received.  And I think the labelling has evolved slightly over time here at Klaviyo.

Just to confirm here, Klaviyo’s glossary defines these as:

Click rate: the percentage of people who clicked a link in your message out of the people received it.

Click through rate: the percentage of people who clicked a link in your message out of the people who opened it.

Not to further confuse it with:

Unique click rates: the number of individuals clicking a link in your email or SMS divided by the number of recipients. 😱

I don’t see it i the Custom Analytics either, but if you had to create it yourself, I guess you can add a column in your spreadsheet of the export and calculate it accordingly (Unique Clicks / Unique Opens).   

Badge

Thanks @retention I did see those Glossary definitions too--just wondering if there was a reason they weren’t in custom analytics anymore.