Solved

Customizing Custom Reports

• 12 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 26 replies

Im still relatively new to Klaviyo so i appreciate any and all community support.

I am building out some Custome reports to track Flow performance across A/B tests and various flows and I’m struggling to add fields to these reports, for example subject lines. Having the subject line pulled into the report next to the break down of open rates can gave a quick single view on whats working and what's not across multiple campaigns at a glance (also our past EDS did this so my manager is expecting it and I’d rather not copy past everything across tabs in Excel).

Another thing that would be great is the “Conversion Metric” I can get a total of Orders Placed - but I’m struggling to find the actual people who made those purchases to spot check and monitor - in the flow you can see the analytics and see the audience who performed any flow activity, but the conversion metric isn’t an option there.

Long story short - is there a way of customizing the output of the reporting in Klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by David To 13 May 2023, 01:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @dgibbs,

Great questions! 

Currently, adding additional fields to our custom report, such as a subject line field is not available. I love this idea though and will be routing it back to our product team to explore further. 

To your point of finding the profiles who made a purchase from a flow - or even campaign - you can do this by reviewing your conversion metric’s activity feed and filtering it by attributed flow or message.

I also spoke to this recently in a similar Community post which I’ll link below:

Alternatively, for more customized reporting, you can always leverage our flexible API to both cross-reference and export various data points. I’m especially fond of our new query metrics endpoint.

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you David - I appreciate your answer and recommendation of the feature up the line,

I am trying to follow your sugestion in the Metrics activity feed, but the only filters I see that I can use are profile attributes, not campaign/flow engagement:

Am I in the right place?

Thank you again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dgibbs,

Close! Seems like you’re under the Chart tab instead of the Activity feed tab near the top of the page.

David

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Got it thanks, this list isn’t exportable and it doesn’t show totals - so there will still be some cross referencing back and forth for now.

What reporting tool would you recommend to API link with to get good email/conversion metrics for Klaviyo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dgibbs,

I would recommend checking out our integration directory to find a reporting tool that works for you. 

For the most direct way though, I would actually suggest using our own API. This way, you’re getting the data directly from Klaviyo to further analyze however you like. To learn more on this, I would suggest checking out our Developer Portal which offers both guides and our API endpoints. 

David