Solved

Email deliverability

• 5 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello

Here is a screenshot of a recent campaign and how I sent email for my ecommerce store.

To exlude as the people how never opened my emails or unsubscribed

What is your advice for me to have a best score and not paying a leg to klavyio subscription?

Thank you ! :)

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 7 November 2023, 09:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Frediiicom 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and thank you for your question!

There is a number of things you can do to improve your Open Rate or CTR - if these are the things you are focusing on. But as they are completely different and require different actions, I think the best thing is to decide which you will tackle first. 

Klaviyo is filled with helpful knowledge on these areas.

If you are looking at Open Rate - I would look at your Segmentation (create segments for engaged audiences, audiences who the message is for), send time, subject line and ensure you are using a clean list and also ensure your sender reputation is progressed:

Here is a good course in Klaviyo Academy: https://academy.klaviyo.com/understand-deliverability

For the Campaign it’s for CTR, you may want to A/B Test your content to see what is working and what isn’t. Below is some great courses:

I hope this helps - please do let me know if I can help any further.

Kylie

Badge

Hi Kylie

thank you for your reply. Also I have been thinking. What about my customer list? Should I do a deep clean so I do not need pay higher plan and delete unengaged clients?

I am trying to think as Black Friday coming soon

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Frediiicom,

I would certainly ensure when sending that you are sending to active and engaged customers. For initial big emails, it is often good to send to a larger scale database, ie; All.

However that being said and back to your point, yes absolutely. List cleaning is good practice and great to get into a habit of. There are automated ways you can do this with the Sunset Flow (See this article; https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017518492) and it is also good to create a Win Back flow too, which tries to reengage customers who may have been away from your brand for some time. 

Kylie