Solved

Emails not sending

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello

I setup emails flows a few months back and left them inactive for a while. As I turned them back on, I realized that no emails are sending at all. It also seems that I cannot send preview emails AND that the emails entered in my forms aren’t entering my lists

I get the following message when trying to send any preview email:

“Could not send preview email.There was an error sending the preview. Please try again or contact support.Dismiss”

Any ideas what the problem might be?

icon

Best answer by NatiSkin 22 January 2024, 03:59

View original

2 replies

Hi,

I am facing the same issue, i don’t know how to fix it. i think there’s a glitch.

Let’s hope for some enlightenment.

Badge +1

So a few things are going on here, first with the flows, if no emails are sending you should check what the trigger is. Flows are automations and require someone to take a specific action. If there have been people that are doing the action to trigger the flow to begin, check your filters. They may meet a criteria that makes them not go through that flow. For example, if a filter is “has been through flow 1 time over all time” then people that ay have gotten the email back when you first created it, would not go through it again. You can also back flow all people that are qualified to go through the flow.