Solved

Error in welcome flow analytics

• 21 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hey,

We have been some errors in the analytics of our emails. The metrics are different when we are in the flow builder section vs when we go inside the analytics of that particular email.

This is making it difficult for us to exactly understand what is the exact open rates for our emails. 

Our Klaviyo account is integrated with the Shopify store. 

Also there’s a huge gap in our place order revenue vs our order fulfillment revenue. We are facing these issues from October 2021. 

icon

Best answer by David To 21 December 2022, 16:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Abhishek98,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In my experience, the difference you’re seeing in the analytics of the flow builder versus the email itself is caused by the time frame you have selected. I would suggest ensuring that when you’re analyzing your data that you have the same time frame selected in both the flow builder and the email itself. I usually recommend using the “last 30 days” option to align with the snapshot from the left-hand sidebar so everything stays consistant. If you haven’t had a chance to yet, I would recommend taking a look at our Understanding flow analytics Help Center article.

It’s also not surprising to see a disparity between your placed order and fulfilled order revenue - they are different metrics after all. My colleague and I explained upon this in separatehttps://community.klaviyo.com/analytics-and-deliverability-72/conversion-metrics-1245 Community posts which I’ve shared below:

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

Thank you for your response. 

I have checked and yes you’re right, I forget to change the dates.