Solved

GA4 not showing session campaign for flows

• 25 October 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’m having some issues with GA4 and I’ve seen a few topics on this forum about other issues but no answers for my particular issue.

When I try to look at revenue by session campaign in the traffic acquisition report, email flows are pulled out of the report entirely and I can only see email campaign results.

I have checked the set up of our utm tracking in Klaviyo and everything is correct, including the utm_medium which is set as email.

What else could be stopping this from working? I’ve seen other people have the same issue but is there a resolution out there somewhere as I need to know which flows are generating money so I can improve these accordingly.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 October 2023, 22:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @BMBecky

Thanks for sharing your question with us and great job investigating so far! Happy to help! 

Do you mind sharing if you have confirmed that UTM tracking on all your individual flow messages is turned on? I have seen this be an issue for other customers in the past who have everything else correct to track, but have their UTM parameters turned off in their actual flows.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Hi @Taylor Tarpley, yes utm tracking is turned on for all emails in all flows.