Skip to main content
Solved

Having trouble with the added to cart metric setup

• 19 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I can't see, to set up the added to cart metric properly for a client. As I have added in the code snippet like the Klaviyo help center said and I have properly cookied my email to get the added to cart metric to load but I only keep seeing the viewed product and active on site metrics activated and tracking the google account but no added to car every time I click on added to cart.

Here is a screenshot of the code snippet

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @ace,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In my experience, if you’re cookieing your own browser when testing and seeing both the active onsite and viewed product events trigger correctly but not the add to cart; this typically means you’ve:

• used the incorrect snippet option (there are several)
  • formatted the snippet incorrectly
  • placed the code in the correct sport

I would recommend taking a look at some past Community posts on this that may be helpful to read through such as the ones below:

If you’re still having trouble after looking through some past posts and our Troubleshooting added to cart tracking Help Center article and need more hands on assistance, I suggest reaching out and working with one of our Klaviyo Partners. You can find a list of these partners through our Klaviyo Partner Directory.  

I hope this helps!

David