Solved

How Can I Consolidate the Activity Feeds for All Metrics?

• 4 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

The ‘old’ Klaviyo account homepage was essentially one consolidated activity feed for all metrics. Has anyone found a way to replicate this with the new redesign? 

I know that on the metrics tab (https://www.klaviyo.com/analytics/metrics) you can click on the dropdown to get to the activity feed for any single metric, but it seems that there is no way to view the activity feed for all or multiple metrics simultaneously. 

I tried poking around in the reports + dashboards, but these all seem to only aggregate information vs. simply listing the individual activity / action. 

If you’ve found a true workaround to get back to the old home page, I’d love to hear it! 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 7 April 2023, 22:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

I’m having trouble remembering what the old homepage looked like! Do you have a screenshot of what metrics you’re looking to get?

Also, there’s a leave feedback button at the bottom of the homepage, I’m sure the team would love to get your feedback on the new layout.

Badge +3

Sure. Here’s a screenshot from an old third-party demo on Klaviyo that I found.  

Before the redesign a couple weeks ago, unless you clicked on a specific metric in the dropdown, you could view a consolidated activity feed for all metrics. 

With the redesign, you can still get an activity feed for a single metric via /analytics/metrics (e.g., Clicked Email) but there doesn’t seem to be a way to view a consolidated activity feed for all metrics. Said differently, I can look at an activity feed for “Opened Email” and a separate activity feed for “Clicked Email”, but I can’t look at or create a single activity feed that shows activities for both “Opened Email” and “Clicked Email” simultaneously.   

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hey @jic_luke,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the community! You’re not alone. 

It’s my understanding Klaviyo is working on bringing back that activity feed, as several people have shared it was an important part of their workflow. @Taylor Tarpley can give you more info if needed. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @jic_luke

Happy to report that the old activity feed showing all metrics is back: https://www.klaviyo.com/analytics/metrics/feed! UI Access pattern is analytics>metrics>Activity feed (button in the top right)

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +3

Awesome. Looking great and much appreciated!