Solved

Is there a way to create custom views?

• 8 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 26 replies

I would like to create some views/exports where I can select the specific profile fields that are being displayed while segmenting the group based on either behaviors or profile attributes of the audience.

The current List & Segments does not seem to be editable or exportable.

I’m also having issues with the Custom Reports tab in getting the fields I want to have a quick stats view on.

Is anyone else using Klaviyo for reporting and is there other ways of doing this beyond the functions listed above?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 9 June 2023, 23:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @dgibbs,

I think it would be helpful to myself and other Community members if you could provide more information and clarification to the types of views/exports you were interested in. 

To me, it sounds like you may be wanting some sort of view/export highlighting a specific profile property someone has in a particular list or segment. If so, you should be able to achieve this simply by exporting the desired list or segment and selecting the specific profile property during the export process. 

Again, I think it might give other members a better understanding of the type of custom report you’re trying to create if you provide further details. 

You may also find some helpful information from our various custom report Help Center articles, such as the ones I’ve included below:

Getting started with custom reports in Klaviyo

Getting started with a custom reporting strategy

How to use the reports library

David

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you,

This is an example of the kind of thing I am trying to do:

Also, this may be me just being blind… but where how do I export a segment or list

Is there an export button Im missing, or a way to edit/add fields to this view I’m looking at here, all I get is name, email , phone, location? and added date?

Thank you again,

Don

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @dgibbs,

I would suggest checking out our How to export a list or segment to a CSV file Help Center article.

You should be able to see the list/segment export option under the Manage List/Segment dropdown. If you aren’t seeing it, then this would mean you aren’t given enough privilege/permissions on the account. 

Users on a Klaviyo account can be granted varying levels of privileges with different access to. I would suggest taking a look at our Understand user management and privileges Help Center article and reaching out to either the admin or owner of the account to have your permissions reevalauted. 

David