Solved

Is there a way to set a longer timeframe to see campaign results?

• 1 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’ve noticed that Klaviyo only shows the results for two days worth of data following the sending of a campaign. Is there any way to change that setting? I’d love to be able to see results for a full week after each campaign vs. just two days. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 1 February 2024, 03:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @sjtsjt - welcome to the community!

Good news, there’s an easy solution to your problem. You’ll need to revise the attribution window in the Settings for your Klaviyo account. 

I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see which section of the settings this option is found in. We tend to recommend 5 days as a meaningful window for our clients, but you might choose a different timeframe…

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Badge

@ebusiness pros 

Thank you so much! I found where I can change it - but it doesn’t seem to have effected any of the already sent campaigns. Will it update retroactively? 

Is there a time period I have to wait for it to recognize the changed parameters? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Jumping in here, I can confirm changing the attribution window does not retroactively apply changes to historical campaigns and flows. The updated window will only apply moving forward. 

If you’re really dead set on making it retroactive, you could delete the metric and do a historical sync. However, if you go this route you’ll need to update any flows (including conditional splits and flow filters) and segments that use this metric in any way to the match the the new attribution metric that would come in. Of course, this is definitely not something I recommend since there is a lot of room for error. 

Hope that helps :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

You’re welcome @sjtsjt! Glad it was helpful, and that @kaila.lawrence can help you get your second question answered.