Solved

Is there any way to get metrics?

• 4 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

I closed my site recently and downgraded the Klaviyo account associated with it to a free account. I am job hunting and met with a recruiter this morning. Is there any way to get the metrics from my business, open rates, conversions, etc to put on a resume to aid in job hunting? I cannot contact Klaviyo directly with a free account.

icon

Best answer by Irrra 4 May 2023, 21:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Janice22710, I have some ideas that I hope will help you)

If you downgraded your Klaviyo account to a free account, you may still be able to access some of the metrics from your previous business.
Here are a few steps you can try:

Click on the "Reports" tab in the top navigation menu.
From here, you may be able to access some high-level metrics like overall email open rates and click-through rates for your account.
Keep in mind that if you closed your site recently, some of this data may not be available or may be incomplete. Additionally, the free account may have limited reporting capabilities, so you may not be able to access all the metrics you need.

If you are unable to access the metrics you need through your free account, you could try reaching out to Klaviyo support to see if they can provide any assistance. While you may not have access to chat or phone support with a free account, you may still be able to submit a support ticket or reach out to Klaviyo on social media to see if they can help.

Finally, if you have any backup files or data from your previous business, you may be able to use that information to supplement your resume with additional metrics and performance data.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

P:S If you have any question just let me know =)