Solved

kleanifyapp.xyz bounce rate reporting

• 27 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

One of my clients has been emailed by a company called kleanifyapp.xyz. They are saying to my client to check the bounce rate to make sure they are at benchmark but my questions is how did they get his email address and how to they know he has a Klaviyo account?

icon

Best answer by inboxingmaestro 31 January 2023, 07:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Paul from Concise Digital

Thanks for the question and for being a part of our community!

I looked up kleanifyapp.xyz and I found that this is a third party app that offers deliverability advice. Since this is not affiliated with Klaviyo I cannot speak to the validity of what they have sent to your client, I would recommend that you contact them for further clarification. I can provide you with several deliverability articles that should help to advise on improving deliverability:

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions about this! 

~Chloe

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi Paul,

IMO there’s no. of ways to find B2B leads contact info on the internet (when it comes down to cold emailing). Tools like apollo.io, rocketreach, etc. helps to find professional email ids and other business details. I assume, that’s how they’ve contacted your client.

To answer your second question - it’s easy to identify what ESP any brand is using (in this context Klaviyo); it’s simply by signing up on the prospect website or subscribing to newsletters and then looking into email headers.

However, I agree with @chloe.strange , since they are not associated with Klaviyo, they might have a system or algorithm to do that… You can probably contact them to understand more about their product.

Hope that make sense. Let me know if you have any questions further.

Thanks,

Mohsin