Solved

Metrics Not Loading

• 26 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

Brand new to Klaviyo. I connected to my Shopify store and everything seems to work.

I wanted to take a look at the Metrics and potentially add some custom ones but the Metric window is loading but nothing is happening. The screen below stays forever like that. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by nijawe 1 February 2024, 16:27

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @nijawe!

If you log out of Klaviyo, clear your browser cache/history, and login again, does the issue persist?

Best,

Brian 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Are you still logged in?
sometimes odd behavior starts when not logged in or the 24h logged in period has passed.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge

Still having these issues. Tried to open it with Edge (never used it) and right out of the box still not loading the metrics. Not sure to continue with setup without knowing that this is going to work. Quite frustrating.

Badge

Also turned off add blocker. One thing I also noticed. I installed the add to cart snipped and also klaviyo authorized to add the "Viewed product” stuff but if I go to activity feed, all I see is started checkout and placed an order….. None of the steps before gets recorded.

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Are non of the metrics loading? I think any adblocker or antivirus or strict settings can possibly have this effect. make sure you add exceptions for klaviyo.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Following up here @nijawe, where are you at with this? What other troubleshooting have you tried? 

Badge

Sorry for not responding sooner. The issue has been resolved. I’m not sure what happened but now I can see the metrics and everything is working. Weird but happy I’m good to go. Thanks for everyone’s help