Solved

Multiple Migrations Issue

• 16 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hey guys, 

So this might be a little lengthy, but hopefully not too confusing.

We’re looking to migrate over to Klaviyo from Keap with our WooCommerce store. However, we are looking to switch ecommerce platforms to Shopify in mid-september. The reason we want to move over to Klaviyo before migrating to Shopify is to give us chance to warm up the new Klaviyo account for when the Shopify store goes live as we will have flows ready to be implemented straight away.

And correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t have a WooCommerce and Shopify integration on one account at the same time, so we’d have to wait before building out the Shopify flow wireframes in Klaviyo whilst on WooCommerce, as we don’t want to build out flows for WooCommerce before having to completely start from scratch when moving to Shopify.

Is it possible to warm up the domain by just sending highly clickable emails to the most active subscribers from the data on Keap?

Do you see any issues with this or anything that you would do differently? 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 17 August 2023, 22:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Tobi Chapman

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Yes, you are correct, you can’t have two ecommerce platforms synced to one account. I would follow our documentation on how to transfer your customer data from Keap to Klaviyo  and then follow our guided documentation on  warming your account. I’d also recommend checking out these additional resources to gain more insight on the topics!

Additionally, once you’re ready to switch to Shopify, I’d refer to this  insightful article that will walk your step-by-step through the process! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor