3 replies

Badge

here is an image of what i mean.

thanks for all your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @mikepk14,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

When you say you “send emails out for Redox Medical Group” is it sent from the SSRP Klaviyo account? If so then this is an expected behavior.

From your screenshot, it appears you’re email is sent using a from-address of info@redoxmedicalgroup.com, while the account’s branded sending domain is set up as ssrpinstitute.org. Hence why you’re seeing the “info@redoxmedicalgroup.com via ssrpinstitute.org” in the email details. 

Additionally, I would discourage this practice of sending with a from address/domain of @redoxmedicalgroup.com while using a branded sending domain of @ssrpinstitute.org. Doing so causes a misalignment with inbox providers which can lead to increased bounces/blocks. In turn, this would negative impact your sender reputation. 

This sort of alignment is also a standard set forth by both Google and Yahoo. You can learn more about meeting these new sender requirements in the below Community post:

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Great inputs by @David To !

Hi @mikepk14, here’s what should you do:

I assume since these are 2 different companies, you must have 2 separate KL accounts with separate sending domains setup. For example:

For Redox Medical Group:

1. FROM domain: redoxmedicalgroup.com
  2. Branded sending domain (SPF/Return-Path domain): email.redoxmedicalgroup.com
  3. DKIM: email.redoxmedicalgroup.com
  4. DMARC: redoxmedicalgroup.com

You can followup the same above process for the other company.

Let me know if you have any questions further.

Regards,

Mohsin