Skip to main content

Hi,

At some point in the last month, when in the campaign overview, the Placed Order breakdowns that were available when clicking the number of recipients who converted from a campaign are no longer there.

There It used to be a list of nested profiles where you could expand each to see information on what they ordered, their cart total etc, now, all it shows is a list of profiles who converted, and I have to click and open each profile and check their activity log now for this info.

Is there some way to get these easily accessible breakdowns back? The ability to get the quick overview was so useful!

Thank you

Hi @jemjem! We moved converted profiles into the “Recipients” tab in each individual message now. If you click on “Converted” on the left hand side, you’ll get the detailed list you’re looking for. 

Hello @kaila.lawrence, thank you for your reply and for assisting me with this.

I will attach a screenshot below to check that I am following your instructions correctly.

If I am, I have already seen this, but there is no nested breakdown there. When I click on the converted recipient, the browser leaves the campaign overview and takes me to the customer's full Klaviyo profile, where I have to look through it to find the information that used to be visible instantly on each campaign overview page in a nested form.

I'm not sure if you remember? (I guess, if you don't send campaigns yourself, it wouldn't have been a feature you used), It was super useful as all the order info was right there. You could see what each recipient had purchased (vital info when researching how a targeted campaign has performed), easily accessible from the campaign overview, without having to click off the campaign and look through customers' profiles for the relevant information.

Is there any way to get this feature back?
I'm sure there are many Klaviyo users also missing it.

Screenshot of what I think you were asking me to do below:

@jemjem I see! The best way to see the items customers have purchased from a particular email is to go to the “Conversions” tab in the message. If you choose “Ordered Product” then you can choose “Name” in the group by drop down and it will show all of the products that were purchased and the number of conversion and the value.

I hope that helps!

Thank you @kaila.lawrence 
That helps in some way, however it is nowhere close to what was possible before.

Is there a reason why that feature was removed?

It was one of my favourite things about the klaviyo campaigns… it made it so easy to see the activity of our subscribers, which gave great overview of buying patterns.

It was a great feature… I can’t understand why it would be removed??
Was there a reason, can it be reinstated?

Unfortunately I don’t have complete insight into all of the reasoning behind product decisions. I can pass your feedback along to the team, though! :)