Solved

No Placed Orders events on Campaign page

• 12 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi there!

I'm encountering a peculiar situation. Since February 1st (when we updated everything concerning the new Google/Yahoo policy thingy), all the campaigns we've sent out display open rates and click rates, but the Placed Order analytics remain at $0, even though we're certain there should be a significant number of orders stemming from these specific campaigns. Are there additional actions we need to take in Klaviyo concerning the Google/Yahoo policy changes that were implemented on February 1st? Given that all other Placed Order results were accurately reported before this date, I suspect it might still be related to these changes.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by kaila.lawrence 21 February 2024, 17:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hey @Liisi! This is a great question. I don’t believe the Yahoogle update would have an effect on your Placed Order metric, but let me ask around and get back to you.  

In the meantime, you are absolutely 100% sure that nothing else changed in your Klaviyo account or tech stack? Are you using Shopify?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi! Thank you for your reply!

Now that you've mentioned it, we actually did switch platforms from WooCommerce to Shopify around the same timeframe! I can't believe it didn't cross my mind. Should I modify the Placed Order trigger somewhere in the metrics?

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@Liisi Ha! That will definitely do it. (By the way, confirmed any deliverability requirements would not have any effect on Placed Orders.)

You shouldn’t need to adjust anything for Placed Order to track properly, but if it’s still not working I’d go back and reconfirm any data migration you did from WooCommerce to Shopify imported properly. Unfortunately, that’s something you’ll need to consult with Shopify on if anything is amiss. These guides might help, though!