Skip to main content
Solved

'Placed Order' metric stopped working (custom platform)

• 29 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

We’ve had a ‘placed order’ metric working between Klaviyo and a custom platform/site since August 2021, but since 24th May it has suddenly stopped functioning. Other metrics between these two (such as ‘added to cart’ and ‘viewed product’ are still operational, so it is specifically ‘placed order’ that has a problem. 

I would appreciate any advice on where we should begin to try and troubleshoot the issue. 

Thank you very much :) 
Will 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi there @Wmorris2468! Unfortunately since it’s a custom platform I’m not sure the community will be able to advise you effectively. You should first reach out to your developer who can take a look under the hood and better diagnose the issue. Then our Support team may also be able to provide some more insight on how to fix it!

Badge +3

Hi there @Wmorris2468! Unfortunately since it’s a custom platform I’m not sure the community will be able to advise you effectively. You should first reach out to your developer who can take a look under the hood and better diagnose the issue. Then our Support team may also be able to provide some more insight on how to fix it!

Thanks Kaila! 

I figured this may be the case, but I always try the community page first because I’ve always had great help here. I’ll bite the bullet and ask our ‘clever guys’ to look into it. Thank you for taking a look.