Solved

Pre-order Flow

• 16 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

A few quick questions for the pre-order Flow:

1. Can we create a second email follow up that updates the customer if the pre-order release date changes? I’m not sure where the information could be pulled from, perhaps a CSV?
  2. It would be great to send out the second email once the order is been fulfilled that includes the tracking, or would this all be part of the Order Flow?
  3. The key thing here with the pre-order flow is that the customer is fully automatically updated about the shipping dates. The issue is that they might purchase multiple items, some available now, some available in Jan, some in Feb. We need to keep them updated about all their items and release dates 
icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 18 December 2023, 15:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey there!

Can we create a second email follow up that updates the customer if the pre-order release date changes? I’m not sure where the information could be pulled from, perhaps a CSV?

I’d recommend you just segment those pre-order group into a one-off campaigns. That’ll be the cleanest way to notify them!

It would be great to send out the second email once the order is been fulfilled that includes the tracking, or would this all be part of the Order Flow?

You could definitely do a separate fulfilled order triggered flow that let’s them know their order is on the way! But having the tracking number depends a bit on the apps and integrations you have. If you use Shopify, you’ll definitely be able to link to their order tracking/confirmation page where they can see the progress of their order. And if that order is broken into several packages, as long as the order fulfilled event fires off for each new shipment, you’ll be able to alert them on each package.