Solved

Preview Function Not Sending

• 7 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Has anyone had trouble today with their email preview function? I’ve tried sending a few times and to different email accounts but nothing seems to be going through- been about an hour now. 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Dov 24 January 2022, 23:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Maura S.,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

First, I recommend checking your spam/junk and promotion folders. It’s possible that the preview emails ended up in one of these spots. If you do notice the emails in the spam folder, I recommend checking out our article, why some preview emails go to spam for more information.

If you do not see these emails in the spam folder, I recommend checking out the recommendations in the below thread:

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +2

i want to start my first email campaine but i cant preview to my email aldo i try 3 diffrent emils and check in spam/junk emails 

what ,to do ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @idoo199777,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Are you receiving any errors when you attempt to preview? We do have limits on the amount of preview emails you can send per billing cycle. 

I would also try searching your inbox for the subject line of the email, it may have ended up in another folder due to inbox filters.

If you have any firewalls set-up that could also be blocking a preview email, I would ensure that these are disabled or halted at the time of testing.

If you are still not able to find your preview email after taking these steps, please send me a private message - I will need more information from you to look into this further.

Thanks for being a member of our Community.

Hi! I am having this same issue. Have tried trouble shooting with all of your recommendations. Any other ideas? @Dov 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Me too. No preview e-mails are showing up. Tried different e-mails, looked in spam folder etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @anniehuman328 and @numzie,

Thanks for your follow-up replies.

If you are using Gmail, I’d recommend checking the promotions folder as well.

I briefly mentioned it above but more specifically, we do have Preview Limits per user.  These need 24 hours to reset and then you'll be able to send preview emails again. To test if this is impacting your preview emails, I recommend creating a new user on the account and trying to send a preview to the new user.

If you’re still having trouble, after trying all of the above, I recommend reaching out to our wonderful support team for further assistance.

A workaround in the mean time to test your emails would be to send the message to yourself as a one-off in a live email.