Skip to main content
Solved

Report on who bought what in the last 90 days and over all

• 19 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, we're interested in a report detailing all products purchased by customers, including their origin (campaign, flow, direct website purchase, etc.), across all transactions, not just specific campaigns or flows. It's crucial that we can filter this by a specific time period. Our system is integrated with WooCommerce. Could you advise us on how to generate such a comprehensive report?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@LunaFr11 

Not sure if this is exactly what you need but you can create a custom report similar to this 

Here depending on the options you pick you can see what you sold on your website in deafferent time frames for entire range or you can even see daily numbers if you want to

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you for your reply, Bobi.

I’ve been trying to identify which products our customers have purchased in the last 60 and 90 days, as well as throughout this year. This information will help us create more personalized messaging. Is it possible to obtain this data using Klaviyo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@LunaFr11 

Well yes, if you create the report im showing above, pick 60 or 90 days (or a year) for timeframe and then set it to entire range and run the report.. it will show you how much sales for each product you had for the specified time frame

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey Bobi,

I'm sorry I didn't explain myself clearly before. I ran the report and I can see all the products, but I can't see which customer bought what. It seems like Klaviyo might not support running a report with that level of detail.