Solved

Sending emails from multiple domains

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi,

My cleint has 4 different companies  that have  4 differnet websites. Each of the have their own unique domain name.  There are “request a callback” forms on each site. 

Can I use 1 Klaviyo account to manage the 4 websites. The key requirement is when somebody fills out  a form on a site they get an automatic thank you reply and this reply must use an email that is using the domain of the site where the form was filled out. 

So site A xyz.com must use email address joey@xyz.com to send emails 

site b abc.com must use email address joey@abc.com to send emails 

Cheers

John

icon

Best answer by inboxingmaestro 26 May 2023, 21:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @webworksie,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Since these 4 websites don’t share the same domain, you’ll want each of these sites to have their own Klaviyo account. 

There’s been several threads on this topic which I included below that could be useful to read through:

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hey @webworksie 

I agree with @David To - you need 4 separate Klaviyo accounts with 4 separate sending sub-domains to keep things simple and easy to manage.

I assume since there are 4 different companies, each business would be offering a different kind of service and offerings and hence, audience type would also be different. Is that right?

I’d advise you get - 1) 4 separate Klaviyo accounts 2) Setup separate sending domains on each account 3) Warmup each sending domains and build reputation

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mohsin