What Happened to Percentage of List by Domain in Campaign Deliverability Report

• 17 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hello!

I was reviewing a recent campaign report and noticed the Deliverability Tab had improved dashboards from the previous table-based view of opens/clicks. While I think the dashboards are visually nice, I miss the basic table that made it very easy to assess performance vs. having to look at a bar chart. I am also not seeing in the bar charts the total volume sent by domain to gauge if there is an unhealthy issue, the overall impact to the program. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to navigate the dashboard a little better to determine the total volume set for a campaign broken down by domain?

Klaviyo: IS there a change the table could be added back in?! Please?

@In the Inbox 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

This is a great point @In the Inbox“I am also not seeing in the bar charts the total volume sent by domain to gauge if there is an unhealthy issue, the overall impact to the program.” 

I’ve encountered a similar problem when referencing these new deliverability reports. The new tables are helpful at a quick glance, but the most important piece that’s missing is the broader context for the total size of segments/ recipients for each email.

I appreciate the recommendations Klaviyo is adding to the deliverability reports, but I would love to see a broader reference point so when you see something like “hotmail has 80% open rate” it’s more immediately obvious if that’s because there are 10 recipients w/ hotmail email addresses, or because your recipient segment truly has a significant percentage of hotmail email addresses.

I was able to find that by hovering over specific bars on the chart, but we need a better way to make this immediately obvious without having to check each individual bar/ datapoint.