Solved

Where to check NPS analytics?

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We have followed this tutorial https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005084627 

to add the NPS but I don’t know how to check now the analytics on this. 

Any chance you can point me in the right direction?

Best, 
Stockers Team 

icon

Best answer by retention 25 April 2023, 17:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Stockers, welcome to the community!

So the data that is stored is on each of the Subscribers’ profile as a custom property value.  The best to see the data of how many people provided an NPS of each, is to simply create a Segment for each of the NPS ratings.

For example, you can create one Segment for each rating (1-10).  Or, perhaps a combined one for Detractors (1-6), Passives (7-8), and Promoters (9-10). 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Stockers,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Since clicks on those dynamic links to update a profile property aren’t counted as a click event, the best way to analyze this data would be either using segmentation or by triggering your own custom event. 

Based on how your update profile property links are setup, you can create segment with the “properties about someone, profile equals X” definition. You can add additional rules to further filter and analyze your audience group based on your goal. 

Alternatively, you can also apply some custom code to your website that recognizes when someone reaches the specific link defined in the snippet. This would allow you to trigger your own custom event to be recorded on the user’s Klaviyo profile for further analysis. Because this would be a custom event, you’ll then be able to create custom reports off of the event. To get started on this method, I would suggest checking out our JavaScript API for identification and tracking Developer guide. 

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @Stockers,

Great answers above. I want to add one more thing, a suggestion to use a tool like Typeform for this. 

The main reason being, an NPS rating by itself is great to look at but won't bring you any further in understanding: 

• What the main reasons are that detractors give you a low rating
  • What improvements can be done to move passives to promoters
  • What the main reasons are promotors are promoters

So adding follow up questions is important if you ask me if you are really keen on improving anything. Typeform is great for this and also integrates with Klaviyo and also gives more info and you can even add the NPS scoring in the email you send in Klaviyo.

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/how-to-run-an-nps-campaign-4418779919508/
https://www.typeform.com/help/a/sync-typeform-responses-and-send-out-typeforms-with-klaviyo-4417500739092/

Also if you want to completely own it, I would suggest running a post purchase and post delivery NPS and see if there are mismatches there between what they might have expected and what they got.

Good luck!

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO