Solved

Why are emails lands in spam box

• 10 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Why there is NO live human chat on support, all I’ve got is a robot answer me.

And why my emails landed to spam box, those emails are freshly comes from FB ad and I have barely use this mailbox, so it shouldn’t laned to spam box. When i use sendinblue, my emails are landed in Promotional Tab, what’s wrong with Klaviyo? Please fix this before i permantly move to sendinblue

icon

Best answer by David To 10 May 2023, 17:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @hime,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Sorry to hear about your experience. Do you happen to be on a paid subscription plan? If not, you’ll still be able to use our chat function to get in contact with Kira, Klaviyo’s Virtual Product Expert. 

I understand your concerns surrounding emails landing in spam. Have you recently migrated to Klaviyo from SendinBlue? If so, then this sounds like you may not have properly warmed your sending domain through Klaviyo and/or did not setup and use a dedicated sending domain (if you were previously authenticated). 

We also offer plenty of resources on this subject of deliverability both within our Help Center and in the Community. I’ve linked some past Community discussions below as I think you’ll find them helpful to review:

I hope this helps!

David