Skip to main content
Solved

Why Klaviyo doesn't attribute the placed order to my flow?

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’ve a flow running, and in the custom report setting says that the flow only made 4 placed order. But if I create a segment that include all the people that subscribe to my campaign and made a purchase after subscribing, it appears that 19 people bought the product. I have a nurturing of 9 emails, with delay of 3 days between each email. It could be affecting that klaviyo its integrated with shopify and woocommerce? I have checked the profiles because it’s a small sample and the customers click and open the emails, and then they went to my store through direct traffic or using a referral link. 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Klaviyo might not be showing all your orders in the flow due to a few reasons.

First, Klaviyo tracks orders differently in flows and segments. If someone buys but didn't click the exact email in the flow, it might not count it.

Also, having both Shopify and WooCommerce connected can sometimes mess with the data, so double-check those integrations. If customers click your email but then visit your store directly or through a referral link, Klaviyo might miss that too.

In the meantime, check your flow settings to ensure everything is tracking correctly, and make sure both integrations are properly set up. You can check this article out as it might offer some assistance:   Understanding Flow Performance Metrics and Troubleshoot Flows.

Finally, you can also manually compare segment data with the flow data to find discrepancies, and use UTM parameters in your email links to better track traffic sources. Here’s an Klaviyo article that could help with that: Understanding UTM tracking in Klaviyo.

Hope this helps.