Your best examples for the perfect analytics dashboard?

• 17 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hey people!

I’ve seen a lot of good content here in Klaviyo’s community forum, but what I had issue finding was - examples of your reporting routine. 

Had invested like 20 minutes in this guide from Klaviyo, I’ve managed to make a decent looking dashboard whereas it shows me the open rates, click rates, unsub rates, spam rates in the past 30 days (seeing the difference on a daily basis). And a few targeted dashboards for my flows. 

Here’s a picture so that you can make sense of it all: 

But I believe that I haven’t even scratched the surface. 

Do you have any helpful examples or something that I could add (or filter)?

Any advice would be very warmly welcomed!

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@moodxmanager - I know it’s been a while since you posted this, but I wanted to share this article we wrote on how to set up a business dashboard with all the metrics you need to track. 

Hey!

The looker dashboard article is extremely useful. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@moodxmanager - I know it’s been a while since you posted this, but I wanted to share this article we wrote on how to set up a business dashboard with all the metrics you need to track. 

for anyone reading this in 2023 - with the new dashboard this one-view arrangement of core metrics isnt possible anymore.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’d love to spend more time with the dashboard if it could be exported. Until that happens i’m going to fumble my way through data studio.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I haven’t, all due to the reason being that Klaviyo is not the best for tracking these things. We usually do GA + Looker or DS

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @moodxmanager 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for more insight into analytics!

I am also very interested to hear what other community members are doing with their analytics dashboard. I know a lot of members also do amazing things with their revenue dashboard, have you started to build reporting around your revenue?