Solved

Abandoned cart email

• 1 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I was updating my abandoned cart email and by accident deleted the whole thing (no idea how that could happen in a flash). I can redo the email but was wondering how to get the product that was in the cart to show up in the email? 

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 6 July 2023, 06:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Agsmi 

You can either go in another email in the same flow and if you have that same block there you can saved it and then just use the same block by pulling it from saved blocks..

Or if you don’t have it you can recreate it part by part.. here is article about how to do that.. https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408802597659

Or if this sounds to complicated to you what you can do is create new flow from the existing flows in klaviyo, they already have the product blocks in them, in that new flow you can save the product block as in the fist example and then go back to your flow and pull the saved block there.. then you can deleted this new flow you created..

Badge

Hey Bobi, thanks so much for the advice. Unfortunately I did not save the block 😩 Can you please advise which blocks would have the product added to the cart blocks in them?

Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Agsmi 

Its not which blocks but which flows.. I was talking about the pre-prepared flows from klaviyo.. 

Go to flows → Click on Create Flow → Search for abandoned cart → and then you can pick this flow 

In This flow when you create it, the first email in the flow will have the product block that you can save and then use in some other abandoned cart flow. Just don’t remember to delete this flow later because you won’t need it if you have your own flow.